We offer valuations of businesses and business interests to companies, their shareholders, directors, and trustees in situations where obtaining an accurate, fully credentialed valuation is critical. Examples include:
- ESOP and stock option valuations
- M&A transaction support
- Goodwill (FAS 142) impairment testing
- Valuations for tax reporting and planning
- Fairness opinions
We offer advisory services to corporations and their shareholders in merger, acquisition, and recapitalization transactions, to help them achieve superior value in seamless transitions. Our advice is focused on value creation and recognition. Examples include:
- Seller representation
- Negotiation support
- Seller due diligence
- Valuation services
- Fairness opinions
ESOPs are often overlooked solutions to shareholder liquidity and succession challenges.
We advise companies, shareholders, and trustees on this important tool.
An Employee Stock Ownership Plan and Trust (ESOP and ESOT) is a program whereby employees are able to participate in the ownership of their employer. It is an important and versatile shareholder planning and financing vehicle which in certain situations can provide liquidity for shareholders or lower cost expansion capital. It is a form of employee deferred compensation which qualifies for favorable tax treatment under current law. An ESOT is a trust established to hold the cash and stock contributions made by the employer.
PA Capital Advisors offers the following services to ESOP clients:
- Providing on-going financial advisory services to the ESOT trustees.
- Assisting in the feasibility assessment by performing a preliminary valuation analysis.
- Acting as the trustees, financial advisor and providing fairness opinions in key transactions.
- Advising shareholders on liquidity alternatives, including leveraged ESOP transactions.
- Preparing initial and annual valuations.
Are you an ESOP company looking for financial valuation services?